Thursday, October 28, 2004

Turn Turn Turn

OK, I Have turned the heal on the second sock. I am using a different heal from the pattern because I have really wanted to try this one.
socks update
I think they are looking pretty good. I have not started any other knitting projects because I think that I have to start finishing things before I start new ones. I also need to start taking the pictures in a better place.
It is still really hot in Mississippi. 87 degrees today. It is almost November, people! I am really getting sick of this. It is only supposed to get up to 66 on election day. I am so excited. I am going to try to have the socks done by then because it will be cool enough to wear them!
My DH is still working on his first mitten. I will have a post up of it soon. It is a teenage girls dream! Pink, Black and Fuzzy!

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Teri said...

Your socks look lovely! I'm fond of Sockotta and the socks I've done with it have held up well. I like your soy silk shawl too. I always feel sorry for people who don't have shawls.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Mz Mar said...

Your socks are wonderful~~I haven't even started mine yet!!
I'd be more than happy to trade some of our western New York "fall" for some of your warm temp's!!!
Mar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home