Thursday, March 10, 2005

Class Tonight

Tonight is the second night of the knitting class that I am teaching. I have really enjoyed having students and after the tatting classes I have just finished teaching it is nice to be working with something easier. My hay fever is also better which is great since I can't take anything for it and just spend a lot of time not breathing with my eyes watering.
My DH was so excited about how much fun I am having teaching the class that he suggested that I think about doing the Master Knitters Program so that I can eventually become certified. That was so nice because I had been thinking of the same thing earlier in the evening when I got done with class. I love knitting but sometimes I think I like teaching it even better!!
My students are all beginning knitters and they can now do a knitted cast on and the knit stitch. Tonight is binding off and purling. We have one class after that I think we will look at how to read a pattern and different types of yarn. I always give out my phone number at the end of class as well so that they can contact me if something didn't stick. Have any of you taught a knitting class? I would love t0 hear your ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home