Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Knitting class

OK. My knitting class is done for now. Here are some pictures of my students. They did a great job and everyone had a lot of fun.I had so much fun teaching this class. It has really motivated me to start the master knitter program.

Set28_03


On another note I discovered Litte Turtle Knits on the Web their patterns are some of the cutest things I have ever seen. The poncho design orginated on a Dutch Web Site at Mama Poncho I have never ever wanted to knit a poncho but I want to now. My baby is due in August and I think this will be perfect for all next winter in Mississippi since it doesn't get cold here. We are also planning to go the cloth diaper route and now I can make soakers and baby long johns for alot less money. If you have used any of their patterns please let me know, I would love to hear what you have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home