Monday, April 04, 2005

Back from Vacation

And, oh what a vacation it was. but comming back was great after two weeks away I really missed by DH. I also recieved 2 packages in the mail while I was gone. One was from my Secret pal and she sent me this, plus a little chicken that lays bubble gum eggs and is on my desk at work.

sp4 2


The Fleece is Border Leicster and hand dyed. I am looking forward to spinning it. And I needed a yarn journal. I already have some things glued into it!
Package number 2 was from my lovely friend Brynne who just moved her blog to knitlet It was a great blanket and bag roll up with lots of goodies in side.

Brynne Open


It has Burts Bee's things rolled up in a litttle side pocket, an eye pillow and a book on Lectio Devina which I really love to do. It looks like this when it is all rolled up.

rolled up


Which shows you what I got to pick up on my vacation in Colorado. My new spinning wheel.

New Lendrum


It is a Lendrum Castle wheel and I couldn't be happier. Maggie at Shuttles, Spindles and Skeins in Boulder, Co went over the wheel with me and made sure that everything was working properly before I took it home. I have been having a lot of fun with it but I haven't had much time to play. I felt I should finish up some projects first. Which I did, but they are soaking right now for blocking so no pictures until later. I would love to hear what other people think of their Lendrums. Or any tips for a new spinner, I have been a spindler for years but the wheel is different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home