Thursday, May 26, 2005

Soaker Pants!!!

I know I shouldn't be so excited about cloth diapering but I have finished my first pair of soaker pants for the baby and they turned out really well. Here they are on a minature bench:

Bench Soaker
And then I took a picture of them in the hobbit garden. I know there is a troll in the picture, try to use your imagination.
hobbit soaker
They are all nice and lanoliny and I hope they will keep his bed dry at night. I have yarn to make some daytime pairs and a pair of soaker pants with footies for in the winter. The baby sweater is still comming along and I hope to get a lot done on it as we drive to Michigan this evening and tommarow. The weather there is only supposed to be in the 60s which we barely get into at night in Mississippi now. It is hard to imagine that I will be pregnant until mid-august and then we will still have 2 months of summer to get through. I am so looking forward to cool Michigan weather.
The soakers are from Little Turtle Knits there patterns are really cute and they have this interesting Mama pancho that I am still thinking about. I don't wear panchos but this seems more like a winter sling for a place that doesn't get below freezing in the winter. I am planning to go to two yarn shops, one in Ann Arbor and one in Chelsey, MI. I hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home